Mr. McConnell now offers phone consultations for individuals interested in finding out more about bankruptcy, but who have limited ability to get to the office. Contact our office by phone at (707)642-4500 or email us through the website to schedule an appointment. There is a low cost fee for the consultation, which is due at the time services are provided. Payments may be made by using the PayPal link on the website.
The McConnell Law Office has proven experience in handling Bankruptcy, Probate Administration, Wills, Unlawful Detainer, Power of Attorney and related matters. Our office does the best to support the client's individual needs as well as their legal needs. In addition to stellar legal counseling we also offer:
- Flexible appointment times - Working people need to schedule appointments with as little as possible impact to their jobs. Mr. McConnell has many evening and some weekend appointments available. Lunchtime appointments are also an option. After the first personal meeting, further communication may be conducted by email.
- Personalized service - Mr. McConnell spends significant one on one time with you. You will have access to the attorney throughout your process. When clients call with questions Mr. McConnell is able to respond in a timely manner.
- Courteous & professional office staff - For most people going to an attorney is not an everyday occurrence. The staff will do the best to make sure you are comfortable. Your paperwork and follow up questions will be handled carefully and quickly. We welcome opportunities to answer your questions, so you may understand the legal processes. This allows us to provide you with the best service possible.
- Low stress atmosphere - The law office is situated in a charming1920s Craftsman style cottage. You can discuss your matters in a relaxed, warm environment. On chilly days you may even get a chance to sit by the fireplace.
- Free parking - There is plenty of street parking in front of the office and around the corner. No meters to feed!
- House calls for the elderly or infirm - On the occasions when a will or power of attorney must be taken care of immediately and the individual cannot travel, Mr. McConnell may be available to go to the home, nursing home or hospital. Travel fees will apply.
- Payment options are available - For select Chapter 7 bankruptcies, Mr. McConnell may set up payment plans. (Payment must be complete before the case may be filed).
- Convenient Vallejo location - The office is close to downtown Vallejo and has easy access to Interstate 80.
About Robert McConnell:
University of the Pacific - McGeorge School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- Law Review
San Jose State University
- B.A. Public Administration plus graduate studies
- Practicing bankruptcy, business and finance law for over 25 years
- Provided commentary and insight to local and national TV news regarding Vallejo’s financial situation because of expertise in finance and Bankruptcy law
- Conducted seminars for the general public regarding Vallejo’s Chapter 9 Bankruptcy
- Conducts professional seminars on business law, home foreclosures, and finance
- Served as Nevada County Deputy District Attorney
- Served as a law clerk for a Federal Judge in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco
- Is a Vietnam veteran and was decorated for his combat infantry service
- Member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy; Consumer and small business
- Finance – debtor and creditor representation
- Power of Attorney
- Other general practice areas on case by case basis
1206 Georgia Street - Vallejo, CA 94590 - 6335
The McConnell Law Office is a Vallejo Bankruptcy Law firm and debt relief agency serving Vallejo, Solano, Napa, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.